Question Paper Of Medical-NEET PG-2020
4. ) As per POCSO act, child was brought for age estimation. X ray of wrist was taken. What is the maximum age of child is?
6. ) On voluntary admission maximum number of days, a person can be admitted as per the mental care act is.
8. ) A tattoo is not visible on autopsy. But the presence of a tattoo was informed by the relative. What is the next step to look for?
12. ) In the court of law, the act of witness giving false evidence after taking the oath is punishable under
36. ) A patient presenting pain around the base of the thumb, what are two marked tendons in the image
42. ) In renal transplant recipient, which of these is likely organism for reactivation of disease within 1 to 4 months after surgery?
58. ) Shown in the figure is the HBV card test, Which of the following is the principle of this test?
114. ) In the current advanced obstetrics era best technique to identify sensitized Rh negative mother
128. ) In the Preterm baby with respiratory distress syndrome, which of the following lipid content is deficient?
141. ) Name of reflex which inhibits gastric emptying due to presence of hypertonic and acid solution in the duodenum