Question Paper Of Medical-NEET PG-2014
47. ) All are true statements regarding the use of sodium fluoride in the treatment of osteosclerosis except
79. ) Poisoning with hypotension, tachycardia, and bluish discoloration of mucous membrane and nails
84. ) An infant to causality with the report of violent shaking by parents. Most characteristic injuries is?
89. ) Bronchoscopic lavage cultured on sheep blood agar , gram-positive, aerobic, weekly acid-fast branching filaments
132. ) Which of the following antihypertensive drug is contraindicated in a patient on lithium therapy in order to prevent toxicity?
140. ) Which of the following is given to treat thrombocytopenia secondary to myelosuppresive therapy?
161. ) Two plants are grown. One to express green fluorescent pigment and another express firefly luciferase containing media. Which part will glow in the dark?
163. ) Cell fusion is an innovative method of preparing specific antibodies. The technique to induce cell fusion includes following all except?
166. ) What factor is responsible for deciding whether an antibody will remain membrane-bound or get secreted?
195. ) The surgeon removes a part of the liver to the left of falciform ligament. Which segment has the surgeon removed?